20 Things You Can Learn From Our Wedding Planner
1. Mr./Mrs./Miss./Ms./Dr....help! With email replacing most snailmail, it's no surprise we've forgotten how to address traditional envelopes.
2. To be or not to be insured? Insurance policies may not cover a runaway bride, but here are some options for your wedding protection.
3. Don't let a favor be a chore. Have fun creating your wedding favors with these 50 unique ideas that are guaranteed to please.
4. If you wouldnďż˝t invite this person over for dinner, then why invite them to your wedding? Get help mastering your guest list and have no regrets!
5. There are no "take twos" with wedding photography. So make sure you ask these questions of your photographer upfront, so that any tears shed thereafter are only tears of joy.
6. Don't let the flora overwhelm your senses. Know what flowers you will need for your wedding by consulting this handy checklist.
7. Latest trends in invitations. Find out what's hot, so your wedding invite cuts through the clutter.
8.With so much to think about, it can be easy to overlook that essential step authorizing you to legally unite with your beau. Don't forget to get your marriage license!
9. We could teach you to play referee to a bunch of squabbling bridesmaids. But you're better of knowing what makes a great cast of characters before you select your wedding party.
10. Ok, so forgoeing the white dress to be a lady in red isn't exactly your idea of cutting costs. Check out these dress options for a white wedding that doesn't break the bank.
11. "Hey Mr DJ put a record on..." Here's a list of must-have tunes to keep your crowd jammin' all night long... that is until your reception location kicks you out. Sorry more on that on lesson 12.
12. Know what restrictions there are regarding music at your reception site, or how the amount of hors d'oeuvres served will be determined. Print out this list to take with you when you're interviewing caterers or drafting up a contract.
13. Vows to remember? Well, at a minimum don't forget those tender words you so carefully strung together when it's showtime. Take our advice and write them down and pay heed to these other words of wisdom when creating your own vows.
14. Presents for me!! Who doesn't like a gift or two, especially when it's something you've always wanted. Make your wedding purchase a simple decision for your guests and ensure you don't get one more cappucccino maker by following these simple registering tips.
15. So it won't cut down on your pounds, but you may be able to save some dollars with our wedding cake supersaving tips.
16. Top it off with something unique! We've seen it all, but here's a slice of our favorite cake toppers.
17. Nothing worse than running out of invitations before all your guests are invited! First things first, know your order count and set your budget.
18. Does it always have to come down to money! With a little budget planning at the beginning, you'll be spared much heartache and stress down the road (or is it the aisle). Enjoy this once in lifetime occassion and don't be caught with unanticipated expenses!
19. As if planning for a wedding is not hard enough, then they throw in another party the night before? It may sound excessive but there are many reasons why the tradition of the Rehearsal Dinner has held strong.
20. Bridesmaids deserve to be pampered for all their hard work towards your big day and for simply being your friend day in and day out. But with a large bridal party, you may need to get creative with your budget. So check out these fantastic, yet cost-friendly bridesmaid gifts.